Thursday, September 26

MISSING MY FALL WARDROBE


1,2,3,4

As most of us bloggers do, I love fall fashion. Fall is my favorite time of the year to get dressed in the morning. I fell in love with fall when I went to college in the Northeast. I learned how to wear scarves and oversized sweaters like it was my job. And then I learned about boots. I never wore boots until i went to college and then I bought about 4 pairs. There is something about them that just makes you feel powerful when you are strutting around. Fall clothes just give you so many options to mix and match your skinny jeans, with your long sweaters, and scarves with your tunics and leggings.

These are just a few of my Pinterest finds that I have been lusting over recently. Can you believe I haven't experienced fall weather since Spain in 2010? I'm going on my third season without my beloved fall wardrobe. Thankfully here in Costa Rica we get the occasional cool night where I can whip out my tall brown boots and maybe a cardigan .. if I'm lucky ;)

What are your favorite fall pieces?

3 comments:

tiarenie said...

i love boots. they make you feel like a totally different person than when you're strutting around in flip flops! cant wait to wear some next month!

tiarenie said...

i love boots. they make you feel like a totally different person than when you're strutting around in flip flops! cant wait to wear some next month!

Erika from America said...

I think that fall fashion is my favorite, too! You nailed it -- it's about all the fun combinations and boots just are awesome! I love scarves, too! Yes, give me fall all the time, haha!

--Erika
http://www.chimerikal.com