Tuesday, June 19

a photo


 remember when i said here that i was going to be a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding? well last week my brother and his fiance got their engagement pictures taken.

they so graciously let me look at them and then said i could share on my blog. i know they are just using me to get their 15 minutes of fame to be featured on here. 

i kid, i kid. i asked for the picture.

anyway, they look great! i know you can't see their heads but it's like a suspense factor. i don't want to give too much away to my fam!

i'm excited to start actually looking for my bridesmaid dress when i am home. i know its a ways away but yellow is in right now so i'm hoping to snag something ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the picture doesn't give away much but i still love it! can't wait to see the rest :)

xo,
jessie

Bret said...

hahaha love the picture.

Bret said...

hahaha love the picture.

Carlee, Little Sloth said...

What a cute photo. Even without there heads! Have fun in the wedding. And hope you post pictures of it and the dress.
Carlee

http://almostendearing.blogspot.com/

Simon said...

I'm internet famous now!

With Arms Outstretched said...

:)