Friday, February 8

dear february in costa rica



dear february in costa rica: you sure are hot. too hot. the thought of wearing my uniform to work on monday makes me want to crawl into a refrigerator. dear spanish bank: i am through with you and good riddance! you gave me such a headache last week and i am happy to be done with you and the rude people that work for you. dear brother and laura: less than three months away until your wedding! i am getting so excited to be there and celebrate your big day together. dear weekend: i hope there are many opportunities for me to take pictures with my camera. yesterday i was given just a little bit of time before the sun went down and it made me want to take even more. 

happy weekend everyone.


Photobucket

4 comments:

FREE MY COKE REWARDS CODES said...

I wish it was that hot over here, over here in NY were prepping for a Blizzard, il switch places with you gladly

Unknown said...

oh, Feb in CR is amazing! so jealous of all your beautiful sunshine!

With Arms Outstretched said...

i can't believe tge wedding is soon!! so excited

Unknown said...

Lovely photos! And I'm a little jealous of the heat down there, even if it is a little too hot.

I hope you get to take pictures this weekend! Can't wait to see them if you do!

xo, gina