Friday, January 25

friday


dear rocco: sorry that you have been getting sick lately but that doesn't mean when i try and give you medicine you can bite. nope, you can't do that anymore. dear endicott girls: it was so nice to get to hang out with you the past week. stinks you had to leave so soon ... but hopefully i'll see you in a few months! dear school: i'm getting pretty excited for you to start up again. just one more week left, so i should probably get to work on some lesson plans, right? dear bathroom: i really want you to be painted but .. it seems kind of daunting to pick out the right color and paint it myself. any ideas?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Britta! Hopped over from Friday's Letters and saw that you live in Costa Rica?!?!?!? Can I just say how jealous I am! We visited there a few years back, but were deep in the jungle at a resort. It was AMAZEBALLS though and probably one of my most favorite vacations ever! Anyway, can't wait to peak around your blog for more wonderful pictures!

Laurie said...

That is a beautiful photo! We moved last September, I have the front of the house painted, have yet to make it back to the bathrooms yet. I'm stuck on color too :)

I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday night till the end of Monday. Come link up this weekend if you have time!

http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/meet-greet-blog-hop-weekend-11.html

Unknown said...

How beautiful!... I want to be there.

Your newest follower Visiting you via GFC Blog hop.

Vickie
Ohabbyday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

How beautiful!... I want to be there.

Your newest follower Visiting you via GFC Blog hop.

Vickie
Ohabbyday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

How beautiful!... I want to be there.

Your newest follower Visiting you via GFC Blog hop.

Vickie
Ohabbyday.blogspot.com