Tuesday, November 20

final final exams

gifts for my students exempt from their exams

i keep mentioning that i've finished my first year of teaching.

well i havent technically finished yet. today is the last final exam for my students, so my last official day in the classroom. after grading said exams and calculating final grades i think then my work is done. and then i get to have a meeting about my classes and curriculum for next year. ALREADY! i'm not 100% sure about my classes for next year but if everything goes the way i am hoping then i will be one happy second-year teacher.

2 comments:

The Adventurer said...

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! SKJDNFKSJDBFSKLJDBFSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Also - CONGRATS!

Karina said...

Congratulations on your first year of teaching. That's exciting.
I'm your newest follower from An Aloha Affair. Love it if you would stop by and follow back.

Karina
www.momintheusa.blogspot.com