Tuesday, May 14

happiness in ten things


i thought i would try to take part in at least some of these blog every day in may posts since i kind of started the month off blogging no days.

 today's topic is: 10 things that make you really happy.

any time when my parents and brother and i are all together
lazy sundays with the boy
best friends who get me
belly laughs
marathons of the o.c. reruns
andrew mcmahon's music
praise from my students
cuddle time with my sweet sweet puppy
summer campfires
a good book in a good hammock

what makes you happy?

3 comments:

tiarenie said...

a good book in a hammock also makes me happy. PS - love your sunglasses!

Heather Marie said...

ahh books... make me a little TOO happy :)


love the sunnies!

Unknown said...

oh I love these! and I really love that you're back to blogging. I missed you! I'll return your email shortly!!