Tuesday, January 8

a weekend with the girls




two weekends ago i headed to philadelphia for a girls weekend with two of my bests. oh what a weekend it was! none of us had ever spent too much time in that city and since it is just a short drive we thought it would be the perfect location. we didn't want to put too much pressure on ourselves to do a whole lot of touristy things but instead just focus on having a good weekend together. so we walked around the city until our toes couldn't stand the cold anymore and then ate delicious food at different restaurants until our stomachs couldn't hold anymore. i was also lucky one night to meet up with one of my old roommates from college and it was the best to catch up with her for a while. 

it was just the kind of weekend i needed. plus i was able to cross one of my wishes off for this year!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh so jealous. I so want to go to Philly someday! Looks like you guys had a fun trip!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Britta, what a wonderful blog you have!!!

Betsy Transatlantically said...

haha WHAT is that sculpture? love it :)

Kristin W said...

Philly is probably my FAVORITE city in the US (that I have actually visited thus far). I love that place. I would move there in a second! So fun!

Allison Taylor said...

So glad you're having a good time back in the states! You and your friends know how to have a good time.

p.s. when are you going back?

Rebecca said...

What gorgeous pictures. Looks like so much fun! Just found your cute blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

RebeccawithanR

Brittany LeSueur said...

So fun! I would love to visit Philly some day!,,

elise rogers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Adventurer said...

Jealous!! That is so much fun!