Tuesday, January 28

STILL ALIVE IN GRAD SCHOOL


Guess what, guys...I'm already on my third week of grad-school and I'm still alive! Ok so maybe it isn't that bad. Actually, so far it isn't too bad at all but all of those assignment due dates on my calendar will soon prove otherwise. However, after 16 years of school, I've finallly become the most organized ever and I've started my assignments days, even weeks, before they are due. I've got my nice new desk to keep me organized and on track.

Another thing that has kept my spirits up about grad school is that fact that I no longer have to spend hundreds of dollars on buying textbooks. Now I just rent them. CampusBookRentals.com is just one site where you can search for hundreds of textbooks to rent for the semester or whatever kind of flexible rental period you need. Their prices are 40%-90% lower than bookstore prices and believe me, this is a lifesaver. They also offer free shipping both ways and the opportunity to highlight in textbooks, which for me is a must! And for those of you who have already bought your textbooks or even have some unwanted textbooks from college leftover, CampusBookRentals.com has a program called RentBack where you can offer up your textbooks to be rented out! You just send them your books and they get rented out to other students so you don't have to worry about the hassle of shipping all the time. And the best part is, every time your books gets rented, you get paid! You can find more information about this program here.

What about you college students out there, have you ever rented your textbooks before??


3 comments:

Alli said...

Congrats on your third week of grad school! I hope your spirits stay high as you descend into the madness of assignments.
cheers.

Britt said...

Congrats!
And yes, I began renting my senior year of college and I actually had money that year!

Courtney said...

Congrats! I'm glad to hear that you're surviving grad school! Gosh, I wish I had known about CampusBookRentals.com while I was in college. Best of luck on your upcoming assignments and deadlines :)