Wednesday, January 22

A LITTLE LIFE UPDATE



It has officially been two weeks since I got back to the U.S.A. That feeling of oh I'm just here on vacation, I will be going back to Costa Rica soon fades a little bit more each day.

My first week here I spent mainly cleaning out my room, which I will discuss a little bit more in a later post.

Last week I started school with a full schedule of classes. I can tell this semester is going to be assignment heavy but I think I'm ready.

I signed a lease on a new car! I am officially a driver of a little Ford Fiesta and I absolutely love it. It is so nice to finally have my own car that I actually feel safe driving. Let's just say my last car wasn't the most reliable ;)

I was hired as a server at a brand new restaurant in a neighboring town and I start training on Friday. To be honest, I am not 100% thrilled to be a waitress again but it allows me to keep my schedule pretty flexible with school and I'm hoping it brings in the money! Which at this point is all I care about right now.

Finally, one of the biggest things I had to get used to coming back to the U.S.A. is: the weather
Hello, cold! If you guys hadn't noticed, most of my last posts from Costa Rica involved warm weather and it has been a sure shock to come back to the Northeast. 

I guess the snow is pretty at least?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with classes! I miss them haha :)
xx Tia

Alli said...

Oh coming back to the real world post vacation is so hard.

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Congratulations on the new adventures!

Jess Lyons&Tigers said...

Just found your blog, but WHOA you have gotten so much done in the time you've been home! I am so impressed and simultaneously feel like a slacker! Thanks for the motivation and good luck with the new semester!

jess | Quaintrelle

Unknown said...

welcome hooooome!! love that things are moving along for you. can't wait to see that new fancy car :)

Chelsea said...

Sounds like things are falling into place! Jealous of the snow, we've hardly had any here!

Michelle Adams said...

CAN'T.
WAIT.
FOR.
AN.
UPDATE!!!! :)

Kristin W said...

Congrats on the car purchase! That's something that will definitely make you feel like more of an adult!