Thursday, September 19

MY FALL TV PREVIEW

It is just about that time again for fall TV shows to come back around and I am pretty excited. I love being able to relax after a full day of work and tutoring with one of my favorite shows. With such a full work schedule this year I don't have time to keep up with a ton of shows so here are my favorites.

I (still) love this show and I don't think it will ever get old for me. Even the first couple of seasons I could still watch over and over and not get bored. Unfortunately I think this show is soon coming to an end. But in its 10th season it's still got me as a fan.

I'm really looking forward to Scandal coming back. This show keeps you on your toes. Luckily in Costa Rica i have access to ABC so Thursday nights I usually pick up some sushi and end the week with Grey's and Scandal.

Parenthood. There's not much else to say about this show other than it'll get ya.

via

To switch it up a little bit: American Horror Story. Not gonna lie, the first episode of the first season I watched this show in the dark on a rainy day and couldn't keep my hand off of my eyes. Now coming back for its third season I am really looking forward to the new story line about a coven of witches.

What are some of your favorite tv shows?? 

6 comments:

tiarenie said...

scandal sounds really good but i havent seen an episode yet. im excited for revenge & homeland!

Unknown said...

scandal and sushi thursdays? I'm going to be doing the same thing!

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Totally with you on all of these. Plus I would add The Good Wife.

Chelsea said...

Can't wait for Grey's and Scandal! I used to watch Parenthood but stopped watching because I had too many shows to watch! Never seen American Horror Story.

Megan said...

Scandal, Scandal, Scandal!!!! And parenthood! Love those. I loved the first season of AHS but heard the second wasn't really worth it. What did you think in comparison?

Alli said...

I love Parenthood so much, it is a seriously underrated tv show. I am not much into touchy feely tv shows, but this one is so wonderful and brutal and honest and funny.