Wednesday, August 29

typical.


we love going out to eat.

i think it's probably because neither one of us has mastered the art of cooking .... yet. i have plans for that though. maybe one day when i have a real kitchen

anyway, instead of cooking .. we go out! we're super lucky that there are some pretty cheap places to eat around us where we can spend around $6 each and leave bursting.

 during the week we go out at least once .. and last week we may have gone out, oh .. 4 times. it was just one of those weeks!

we went to a new (for us) place and i'd say it was a keeper! it has kind of a soda shop feel, something you would picture in an old coke advertisement. i got some chicken nachos and paris got buffalo wings (obviously) and we both agreed that we would go back.

all in all, week night date-nights are my favorite.

5 comments:

Allison Taylor said...

I agree, week night date-nights are the best. This restaurant looks really good!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Aww. Looks like fun! Chicken nachos for less than $6 sign me up!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

Thanks for linking up with us for Wonderful Wednesdays!

Rachel

Treasure Tromp said...

aw, love date nights. That looks so good!

The Adventurer said...

There is Paris' face. I feel like I haven't seen it! Hahahah, weird? Probably not. Just tell me its not, okay?

Sweet.

Also... Ramzi and I eat out like everyday. I just hate leftovers so to avoid them.... well..... I don't cook hahah.