Saturday, December 31

the head and the heart

i know a lot of people do big long reviews about the past year of their lives and what were the best times and their favorite things were. i thought that i could do that too but then this post would probably end up being way too long too read and way too boring. so i thought i would leave you with one of my favorite things from 2011.

the head and the heart's self titled album has by far been my favorite music find of 2011. their songs are lyrically quirky but all three of the members' voices harmonize in a way that just soothes you. these are two of my favorite songs from their album. 

the first song, rivers and roads is not my absolute favorite song on the album but i just love this version of it. the tunnel brings so much more to the sound of the song. and the second song, lost in my mind is without a doubt my favorite song on the album. even after months of listening to it i still can't get enough!

i hope you've all enjoyed your 2011 and are getting ready for 2012. its always exciting to think about what a new year will bring! i wish everyone a safe and happy new years!

2 comments: