Sunday, October 6

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY



I've been spending a lot of time cuddling with this guy lately. The rain apparently makes him a mush and I'm okay with that. This week I was pretty lucky and we had date-night on Friday at a really cute restaurant we had never been to before and then we went to the best movie theater ever on Saturday. Not too shabby. I'm off to deep-clean my house in preparation for my friend Katie visiting this week and I will leave you with The Sunday Currently for this week. Enjoy!

Reading: all of the lecture notes for my psychology class because I have my first midterm in 3 years next week! Can't wait to see how that one goes. 
Writing: quiz grades, exam reviews, and lesson plans for the coming weeks. 
Listening: to a playlist containing: The Lumineers, Kings of Leon, The Head and the Heart, The Civil Wars ... almost all of my go-to artists. 
Thinking: about how much I will be able to get done on Sundays now that Paris works all day. Pre-written blog posts, online class papers, lesson plans .. the possibilities are endless! 
Smelling: fresh made coffee. I love Sunday mornings. 
Wishing: that every single movie theater had reclining comfortable leather seats. We went to a theater this weekend where you can fully recline while watching a movie in the most comfortable movie seats I have ever been sitting in. If only all movie seats were the same. 
Hoping: that Thursday comes fast ... I am getting a visitor! 
Loving: that almost all of my TV shows are back. Now if I could only get Paris to give me the remote. 
Wanting: The school year to be over already! I am burnt out and I can tell my students are getting there as well. Only 8 more weeks to go. 
Needing: nothing that I know of. I am pretty content with everything I have. Wanting some goodies on the other hand... 
Feeling: content. 
Clicking: through my favorite blogs while drinking my coffee.

6 comments:

Jordan @ All The Small Things said...

Hey! Stopped by from the link up. Your little puppy is so adorable!! I love tiny dogs, and I cannot WAIT until I can get one of my own.
Good luck on your psych midterm! I'm sure it will be great! :)
~Jordan

Victoria said...

the lumieers,kings of leon and the civil wars are some my faves,too! i have a playlist with all them on my ipod :)

cute blog!

happy sunday!

Jenna Secrist said...

aw, your pup is so cute! your "writing" sounds exactly what i've been doing all week! the grades never end! ahh!

Sarah said...

Your playlist sounds awesome! I may need to create a similar station on Pandora. Good luck with your midterm!!

Kate said...

Oh my gosssssshhhh!!!! I want to cuddle with this guy too!!!!

Kate | Diaries of an Essex Girl

Mar @ t.o. and fro said...

He is so cute! I have a little chi as well and one of my favorite things is cuddling with him. I could stay in bed all day with him if I didn't have adult responsibilities.

Stopping by to say hello from Fresh Face Friday blog hop!