Thursday, December 20

pinterest fail

so yesterday my friend jess and i got together and spent the whole afternoon baking christmas cookies. we were ambitious. we picked out three recipes and planned on making all of them. like i said, ambitious! the one that we were most excited about was this recipe: pinwheel christmas cookies.


we had everything set and were following the directions to a T. how hard could they be?
well .. they showed us. about midway through the rolling of the two doughs together i realized that these might not turn out the way we had hoped. 
and sure enough .. they did not.

instead we had a pinterest fail at its finest.

they are totally edible .. just not very nice to look at.
the other two cookie recipes made up for it though.
more on those later in the week!

8 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

Hahaha thats too funny... but he atleast you tried! And if they taste goood who cares!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

They still look good! I'm glad they are edible! I've had quite a few pinterest fails in the last few months!

Bret said...

Hahha I love it :) Thanks for sharing ;)
xo

Stephanie said...

Hilarious! At least they're Christmas colors still, right?

Messy said...

LOL I've had so many pinterest fails...this isd a beauty!

Cheers,
Messy

Unknown said...

oh gosh, love it. just about every recipe I try to make from pinterest is a big fail for me.

jannatul12 said...

lol..still looking awesome

The Adventurer said...

Pahahahahha - this is so sad and so funny. I love it so much!!