Wednesday, July 11

leavin'on a ...bus

shirt, pants: j.crew factory // belt: gap // shoes: aerosoles // bracelets: mom

so, guys i am headed up to boston for a few days!

some of you may or may not know that i went to school up on the north shore of MA, which is about half an hour north of boston. one of my roommates and hometown besties now lives in boston so i am going to spend 4 glorious days with her!

we are of course going to visit my brother and laura who also live up there. half-price sushi, here we come!

also, as per some requests i'm doing another outfit post! i did this one and it was kinda fun so i thought, why not try another?

i pretty much died when i saw these purple pants, as purple is my favorite color. so i had to buy them. and the shoes. i already have a pair of these wedges in cognac and they are my favorite shoe so i figured it was only natural to get another pair of my favorite shoe, in my favorite color. right?

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay britta I cant wait to send 4 days with you!

Kristin W said...

Adorable outfit!! I really am dying for a gingham shirt like that! You look great!

Allison Taylor said...

Uhmm love the purple pants and shoes! Not sure if i'm brave enough to sport those, but you look really great. Hope you have fun in Boston! Can't wait to see lots of pictures ;)

Empirically Erin said...

Love love love the outfit!! I especially love the shoes! I just looked them up and I think I might have to get them!

Amy said...

I love your jeans!! I am yet too get a purple pair :)
Amy xo